NYC New York Color Individual Eyes All-in-One
This neat little palette came to me from NYC New York Color and it's pretty much an all-in-one. There are 4 colors for your lids, a gel liner, an illuminator and a primer. It makes for the perfect gym buddy or something to bring on a weekend out of town.
I got the palette in the color Bronze Nudes. I love the neutral tones throughout the colors. They are my perfect everyday colors.
How to use this:
- Apply the primer. This should be done from the lid all the way up to the brow bone.
- Use the "All Over Lid" color for your lid and a little bit into the crease.
- Use the "Crease" shade from the outside crease and in as far as you want to go. I like to go halfway until I blend it and then go further if I want more of a dramatic look.
- Use the "Outline" to apply to the outer corner of the eye and along the lash line. You will also want to do this on the corner of the eye.
5. Next, you want to use the "Gel Liner" to line your upper and lower lids. I do my tightline and waterline.
6. Sweep the "Highlighter" from the brow bone to the top of your cheekbone into a C-shape.
7. Lastly, take the "Illuminator" on the inner corners of your eyes, highest arch of your brow bone and anywhere else that you want to really bling!
I really like this little palette. The pan sizes are perfect. They are small but packed with pigment. There is a small bit of fallout from the powdered shades but I love the price of this so I can live with it. For $4.99, you literally get everything from a primer to the liner to finish up the look. It's such a great deal.