From Runway to Real Life: Zoya Focus and Flair Fall 2015 Collection
From Runway to Real Life!!
Two NEW collections are set to launch in the Fall 2015 from ZOYA
The Zoya Focus Collection features six strong, solid shades that anchor a look for fall as stand-alone shades. The densely pigmented cream formula features a unique, micro-grind pigment that allows for extra-smooth, streak-free application.
· Desiree (ZP806) - a classic sable brown cream that has just enough gray to keep it cool in tone.
· Hannah (ZP805) – a clear, classic red cream with a balanced (neutral) undertone.
· Janel (ZP804) - a deep red cream with a rich warm undertone.
· Lidia (ZP803) - a rich eggplant cream with a blackened purple base and just a hint of red resulting in a color that is wearable for most skin tones.
· Sia (ZP802) - a true, royal blue cream. NOTE: This is a highly pigmented shade - make sure to apply a base coat to prevent staining.
Six, jewel toned liquid metal shades. The unique, micro-grind metallic pigment of the Zoya Flair Collection is fully blended into a vibrant base, creating the effect of brilliant colored melted metal!
· Cinnamon (ZP812) - a classic bronze liquid metal, originally designed for Zang Toi NYFW F/W15.
· Aggie (ZP811) - a gold holo-flip, liquid metal with bronze micro glitter. Sheer enough for layering with one coat or fully opaque in three coats!
· Ember (ZP810) - a deep, fiery red liquid metal with enough blue to be wearable for all skin tones.
· Giada (ZP809) - a purple liquid metal with a hint of fuchsia pearl.