Valentia Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub and Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask
**Sponsored by Valentia**
Today I am bring you get another one of my favorite brands, Valentia. This brand consistency puts out quality products that just loves my skin. I have been using both of these every other day for the past 3 weeks and I just love the results. I have oily, problem skin (all of you know this because I complain all the time about it) and I have been searching for what is going to help me rid or at least help reduce my breakouts.
Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub
Aloe Vera: This nutrient rich botanical moisturizes the skin and fights aging by improving skin firmness. In addition, this also helps with the redness and aides in the healing process.
- Jojoba Beads: Gentle beads that work to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells without scratching the skin. I do agree this is very gentle and it doesn't feel like scratching or pulling on my skin when I apply it.
- Olive, Avocado & Kukui Butter:This nutrient dense trio is rich in Vitamin A, B, D, and E helps nourish, hydrate, and repair the skin while combating pro-aging free radicals. This, this is where it all is. After I rinse it off, I don't have a greasy feeling at all. I feel fresh and cleansed. You would think with all of these moisturizing ingredients you would feel caked down but your face feels plumped and refreshed.
This jar costs only $25 and you can find it here.
Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask
- Kaolin Clay: Clay minerals draw impurities, improve skin tone, and tighten pores for smoother firmer skin. Yes! I can attest to this. Large pores is one of my problem areas and this instantly improves them.
- Plant Stem Cells: Naturally decreases the level of pro-aging toxins and works to soothe the skin, reduce redness, and improve evenness. My skin has been very red and irritated due to my acne and this mask is very comparable to my Peter Thomas Roth mask at about half the price. It really does calm my skin and my senses because of the scent :)
-Spirulina: A botanical stimulant full of vitamins that hydrates the skins surface and contributes to tissue regeneration of the skin. This is the blue-green algae that is the new "hot" thing that is all over the beauty industry right now. It contains soooo many anti-oxidants and even helps with the formation of new cell membranes.
- CoQ10: Lessens the appearance of wrinkles by reducing free radical damage and stimulating health collagen production. This is just great for wrinkle prevention. I have been using anti-wrinkle treatments since I turned 30 and that is super important. It's never too early to start prevention!
- Hibiscus & Cranberry Fibers: Both lend their anti-aging properties to firm and reinforce the skin, helping to reduce the creation of new wrinkles. Yes!! See.... stopping before they start. Everyone could use some of that, right??
This jar is only $25 here.