dr. brandt Pores No More Primer
**Purchased by myself**
I recently made a pretty big purchase from Sephora for my Birthday and I was given the opportunity to pick a couple full size samples. The dr. brandt Pores No More was one of my choices. I am a huge make up junkie and I love anything that will make it easier to do my makeup in the morning.
I do have slightly larger pores, so I do use a pore minimizer regularly. I am constantly on the hunt for the best one. Because of this I have about 9 bottles of different pore minimizer, pore minimizing primer, pore minimizing foundation, BB cream, etc.
I found the dr. brandt brand port minimizer to be great. I like using it and probably will buy a full size once my current one runs out. As you can see in the middle picture, it comes out with a yellowish/ orange color. I was a little confused at first, because it didn't say tinted anywhere. Well, the color magically disappears.
dr brandt describes it as:
- minimizes the appearance of pores by diffusing light
- blurs imperfections & lines
- erases shine & mattifies skin
- absorbs oil, reduces shine and helps regulate sebum production
- antibacterial action for a healthy skin
- acts as a shield to prevent make-up from clogging pores
There are 3 super ingredients in this product that helps love your skin.
1. Tea Tree Oil- natural antibiotic, which helps me keep those pimples away.
2. Flaxseed Extract- This helps keeps the moisture in your skin. This is also a fatty omega-3 oil which are natural anti-inflammatory products. It keeps the puffiness down!
3. Microspheres- these help apply makeup more evenly and smoothly.
You can buy this from Sephora for $45 for a 1oz tube. Trust me, it's totally worth it!!